- Filling your bean bag is easy when done correctly.
- You will need two people to do this job.
- A bathroom/ bathtub is an ideal place to fill up the bean bag. Make sure the windows are closed.
- Filling up approx 75% of the bean bag is ideal for babies.
- Carefully store the left over beans, so that it is not accessible by the children.
- Open the bean pouch zipper with the help of paper clip provided.
- Shut the bathtub drain hole using the plug. One person will need to hold the baby bean bag and the other person is required to hold the bag of beans. Cut the bag of beans from the top corner at an angle of 45.
- The person holding the baby bean bag needs to keep the sides apart so that the filling person has a generous sized hole to pour beans into. Pouring person needs to make a funnel with the top of the bag of beans by rolling one side of the bag down until you get a funnel shape. Start pouring the beans into the baby bean bag and stop every now and then to allow the other person to shake down the beans to the base of the baby bean bag.
- Repeat the process until you reach the desired level of filling.
- Zip up the beans pouch and the base of the baby bean bag once filled.
- Jiggle your bean bag to get the beans into the right place and shape.
- After filling the bag it is important to clear up any little white beans that escaped and put in rubbish bin. These white beans are extremely dangerous to children and pet if swallowed.
- Please remove the paper clip once filled so that the little ones can not open and get access to beans.
NOTE: In absence of bath tub you can use a room with enough flooring space, where you can easily see the beans.
Use vacuum cleaner to clear up any spillage.