We strongly recommend not to use the drawstring when the play mat is used for babies (for safety reasons). Drawstring should only be used when play mat is used by older kids. Adult supervision is required all the time.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Filling your bean bag is easy when done correctly.
- You will need two people to do this job.
- A bathroom/ bathtub is an ideal place to fill up the bean bag. Make sure the windows are closed.
- Filling up approx 75% of the bean bag is ideal for babies.
- Carefully store the left over beans, so that it is not accessible by the children.
- Open the bean pouch zipper with the help of paper clip provided.
- Shut the bathtub drain hole using the plug. One person will need to hold the baby bean bag and the other person is required to hold the bag of beans. Cut the bag of beans from the top corner at an angle of 45.
- The person holding the baby bean bag needs to keep the sides apart so that the filling person has a generous sized hole to pour beans into. Pouring person needs to make a funnel with the top of the bag of beans by rolling one side of the bag down until you get a funnel shape. Start pouring the beans into the baby bean bag and stop every now and then to allow the other person to shake down the beans to the base of the baby bean bag.
- Repeat the process until you reach the desired level of filling.
- Zip up the beans pouch and the base of the baby bean bag once filled.
- Jiggle your bean bag to get the beans into the right place and shape.
- After filling the bag it is important to clear up any little white beans that escaped and put in rubbish bin. These white beans are extremely dangerous to children and pet if swallowed.
- Please remove the paper clip once filled so that the little ones can not open and get access to beans.
NOTE: In absence of bath tub you can use a room with enough flooring space, where you can easily see the beans.
Use vacuum cleaner to clear up any spillage.
Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)
As a small business, we are exempted from the operation of the Privacy Act. However, protection of your personal information that we collect is very important to us. This policy sets out how we handle any personal information we collect or receive about you.
The Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) can be viewed at http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/
Our personal information handling practices
What is personal information?
We use the definition of personal information contained in s 6(1) of the Privacy Act. It states that personal information is ‘information or an opinion (including information or an opinion forming part of a database), whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion’.
Collection of personal information
We try to collect personal information directly from the individual.
We only collect personal information for purposes which are directly related to our activities and only when it is necessary for or directly related to such purposes. These purposes include:
- To provide you with information you have enquired about
- To provide you with goods you have purchased
- To provide you with services you have purchased
- When you ask to be on an email or mailing list so that we can send you information about our activities and/or publications
- When you send us information about an event you are organising for us to publicise on our website
- For normal communication processes when we might email you, text you or phone you
When you only browse the website, we do not collect your personal information.
When you look at our website, our internet service provider makes a record of your visit and logs (in server logs) the following information for statistical purposes:
- Your server address
- Your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .org, .au, etc)
- The pages you accessed and documents downloaded
- The date and time of your visit to our site
- Whether you have visited our site before
- The previous site you visited, and
- The type of browser being used. We do not identify you or your browsing activities except, in the event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the internet service provider’s server logs.
Use and disclosure of your personal information
We disclose personal information to third parties. We only use personal information for the purposes for which it was given to us, or for purposes which are directly related to one of our activities, and we do not give it to other organisations or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- You have consented
- You would reasonably expect, or have been told, that information of that kind is usually passed to those individuals or organisations so that, for example, your purchase can be sent to you by a postal service or delivery organisation
- It is required or authorised by law
- It will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s life or health
- It is reasonably necessary for the enforcement of the criminal law or of a law imposing a pecuniary penalty, or for the protection of public revenue.
We take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate, up to date and complete. These steps include maintaining and updating personal information when we are advised by you that your personal information has changed.
We take steps to protect the personal information we hold against loss, unauthorised access, use, modification or disclosure and against other misuse. These steps include password protection for electronic files, encryption, securing paper files in locked cabinets and physical access restrictions.
If you choose to join our email lists, complete online forms or lodge enquiries, your contact details are stored on password-protected databases.
Deletion of data and unsubscribing
When you cease to be a member of our website, we will destroy your personal information in a secure manner or delete it. If you have not purchased goods, services or visited our website for six months we will delete your information. You can request that your personal information be deleted at any time.
You may also request us to delete any personal information we hold about you by emailing our contact person whose details are below. You may choose to opt out of further contact from us by sending us an email containing the word ‘unsubscribe’ in the title of the email.
Access and correction
If you wish to request access to the personal information we hold about you, or request that we change that personal information, we will allow access or make the changes unless we consider that there is a sound reason to withhold the information under relevant law such as the Privacy Act, Freedom of Information Act 1982 (Cth) (FOI Act) or other relevant information.
You can obtain further information about how to request access or changes to the information we hold about you by contacting us (see details below).
How to contact us
If the product is faulty and you wish to return it then we will refund your money or give your other options.
- Regretfully, we do not offer refunds or accept returns for change of mind purchases
- The Product must be unused and unwashed
- The faulty product must be reported within 3 days of receiving it
- The product must be sealed back in its original packing and still has the tags and labels attached
- Return the product back to us within 7 business days. It must be packed correctly to avoid any further damage in transit otherwise the refund will not be honored
- Product must be returned via registered post or through other ways where a signature is required at the time of delivery. This is to avoid any issues related to item lost in transit. If an item gets lost in transit then Nappy Bag Store shall not be responsible for refund
- Buyer shall bear all postage cost for returning the product
- Once the item is been accepted back by Nappy Bag Store we will refund your money minus the postage and handling fee
- We send tracking number as soon as the item is dispatched. Please track your delivery and contact the courier company if you were not home when the courier attempted delivery. A reshipping fee will be applied if the goods are sent back to the warehouse by the courier company.
Unfortunately, we don’t offer picking from a location. Orders can only be posted.
Yes, we do ship to most of the locations within Australia. However, we don’t ship to some remote locations such as Norfolk Island, Christmas Island, Thursday Island and other remote locations.
Free regular shipping for orders over $99. For orders under $99 the shipping cost varies depending upon the weight and destination of the product. At the checkout, you will be shown the exact shipping cost of the product for your location.
All the orders will be dispatched in 4-6 business days from the warehouse. You will be sent a tracking number for your order once dispatched.
Yes we do. Please make sure that Australia Post provides Express Post to your area. Express Post charges are calculated according to the weight of the product and the destination.
We post all items using Australia Post/Fast Way parcel service. Delivery time can vary from one to 2 weeks depending upon your location. All the parcels can be tracked via Australia Post website.
A Tracking number will be sent, once the order is been dispatched from the warehouse.